Individual Counseling in NW DC
Feeling worried, stressed, anxious, lonely or depressed? My practice offers solution-focused, individual counseling in NW DC. Our work together can help you connect more effectively to You and with who and what you care about most. Living and working within Washington DC’s busy culture, we can feel stress and pressure to do more with less and less time. Learn how to take a breath and stay in the daily moments of life despite the prevailing “push through the pain” ethic.
How individual counseling can help support you in a warm, non-judgmental atmosphere:
- Ask questions to develop your own awareness
- Explore patterns in current relationships
- Help strengthen your sense of and your connection to You
- Problem-solve charged situations in your life
- Learn mindfulness and self-renewal techniques to reduce stress and enhance feelings of well-being
Are you a therapist or healer? Learn more about how counseling/coaching for you can help.
I am familiar with the joys and struggles that go along with living in today’s fast-paced world. I believe that we are all doing the best we can and that sometimes we just need a little help. Let’s talk about how individual counseling can help you. I value gender, sexual, racial, class, disability and religious/spiritual identity. Just call/text me at 202-215-2790 or email me at JKogan@Jennifer Kogan.com. You can also contact me here.