Looking to improve communication so you feel more trust and connect more with each other? Because conflict is inevitable, the way you handle stressors can really have an impact on your relationship. Couples counseling and support can help you rebuild your friendship and increase feelings of trust and good will.
We’ll start with the places you find common ground (your foundation) and then take steps to make that more present in your lives, your families and your future. It is possible to connect and find solutions together.
Build a Sound House
One way I work with couples is through the use of Gottman Couples Therapy. This is a research based, goal-oriented approach to help you arrive at a more fulfilling and healthy relationship. Gottman’s Sound House theory is a highly engaging and effective way to help couples get back to the heart of their relationship.
Couples Counseling Includes:
- Boost communication skills
- Increase levels of trust and connection
- Work through betrayal/affairs
- Identify behavior patterns and learn how to navigate your couple (how you disagree) cycle
- Resolve conflict peacefully
- Address concerns in a constructive environment
- Increase respect and admiration
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Interfaith Couple Support (both pre-marital & marital counseling)
Are you ready for a change? Setting up your first appointment is easy. Just call/text me at 202-215-2790 or email me at JKogan@Jennifer Kogan.com. You can also contact me here.